Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Night swimming deserves a quiet night

Last weekend I went to another pool party. It seems to be turning into a trend here in the City of Sin, but hey, what else are you supposed to do when it's 112 degrees outside?

I have a friend who was there, but she had just gotten a new tattoo so she couldn't go into the water. She was sitting on the edge of the pool and I was standing in the water talking to her when I felt a tug on my bathing suit. No, it wasn't that kind of a tug. One of my friends had come up behind me and tried to pull my bathing suit down. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I had pushed him off his air mattress a few minutes earlier. The important thing is that he was unsuccessful, the bathing suit stayed on. I think I owe a big thank you to the guy who invented the drawstring.

3 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

were you talking to a collett girl...the one with the crazy stare?

Native Minnow said...

No, in fact I generally tried to avoid talking to her even when we lived in the same place.

It reminded me of the time on the school bus when one of my friends yanked my pants down, and got the boxers too, except I didn't realize it for a few seconds. One of those girls saw the whole thing as it happened, and another turned around to see what was going on just in time to nearly get whacked in the face with my junk (I was standing next to her seat when it happened). I told them both that they owed me $50, and the same fee would have still applied last weekend. Although, I haven't seen any of that money yet. I wonder what that comes to with all these years of interest.

PsychDoctor said...

One man's junk is another woman's treasure???