Friday, October 06, 2006

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control

The other day when I was talking about The Most Annoying Human Being on the Planet, I was tempted to include a statement saying that he was so annoying that it wouldn't bother me if he died, but then I remembered what happened to the last person I said that about.

(I really want to just start talking about something else right now, just so that you're all left wondering what happened to the last person, but I guess I'll just finish the story instead. See how nice I am?)

There are several people around here who would give The Most Annoying Human Being on the Planet a run for his money, and one day (a long time ago) one of the runners up had done something to piss me off. Let's just say that it started out with him acting like he was gay, and ended with him kissing me on the head. Unless you actually know this person, you don't know how disgusting that really was, and how furious it made me.

Anyway, several months after that incident I was having a conversation with someone, and it came up that I wasn't too fond of this particular runner up. They asked me if I really disliked this person that much, and I believe I said something along the lines of, "I want him dead."

The person I was talking to thought that was a bit harsh, and looking back, perhaps it was, but I said it.

A few months after that conversation, the runner up was in a very horrible car accident, had to be life flighted, spent several weeks in an Intensive Care Unit, and still hasn't completely recovered nearly 6 months later.

You're probably thinking that the moral to this story is that you should be careful about what you say, because you might feel bad about it later, right?

Wrong!

The real moral to this story? Don't fuck with me, lest I be forced to use my powers on you.

6 comments:

Native Minnow said...

By the way, the Runner Up probably has no idea that this is how I feel. Don't blame me, blame my parents for teaching me to be nice to everyone (I think they meant at all times, and not just to the person's face, but still).

Anonymous said...

Whatever....when I get better I'm coming up there to kick your fish lovin ass!!!!

deputymomof6 said...

Can I borrow your powers? :)

Anonymous said...

you are so mean!

PsychDoctor said...

Remind me never to cross you...

Lauren said...

Aha! I knew exactly who it was after the words "car crash."

And ew!