Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby we were born to die

The other day my brother put something on Facebook about how he feels middle aged already because he never does anything fun on weekends anymore.

I left a comment saying, "Uh, news flash, you're PAST middle aged."

Later I asked him if he thought I was a dick for putting that.

Him: No, but you're wrong. I'm not middle aged yet because I'm going to live to be 85 or older.

Me: I don't want to live that long. I need to die before I turn 65.

Him: You don't want to meet your grandkids?

Me: Dude, I'll probably have grandkids in the next five years or so.

Him: Oh yeah. Well what about your great-grandkids? Don't you want to get to know them?

Me: Nah. Fuck those assholes.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you're such a family man. I always liked that quality about you.

Ha!

Bill From Gainesville said...

65 is pretty young to be dying.... My Dad is 64 and he seems like he is doing okay so based on that I am thinking at least 85 or so ......