Sunday, July 02, 2006

Never just an ordinary girl

My ex-wife and her boyfriend brought my kids into town yesterday. They wanted to take a little vacation for the holiday, and thought it would be good just to come here so that I could take the kids. I'm glad they did, it's nice to be able to see my kids without having to be the one to do all the driving (as is usually the case).

My daughter said that on the way down she was teasing my youngest son. As he was sitting in his booster seat she was tickling his leg and asking him what kind of girls he liked.

"Do you like skinny girls . . . medium girls . . . or fat girls?"

The last part was when he squirmed.

"Oh, you like fat girls huh?"

He started crying and said "I don't LIKE fat girls."

He's only three years old and apparently is already a pig. I guess they really don't fall far from the tree.

No comments: