Friday, October 12, 2007

I met my wife at a party where I drank too much

It's been a while since I've listed any pick up lines. I'm not feeling very original these days so I didn't come up with these, but have listed from whence they came. You can see that they're pretty much guaranteed to work.

One of my former students (not to me): You have 206 bones in your body. Would you like one more?

Captain Zap Brannigan: I like your style. I find it somewhat erotic.

Grampa: You have beautiful eyes, now bend over.

My Navajo Friend: Say baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Worst pickup line ever: Did you just fart? Because you blow me away! LOL

PsychDoctor said...

Was the student a walrus with a Bacculum? (Sp?)

Anonymous said...

that last one made me choke on my granola bar....