Saturday, July 26, 2008

If you're on your own in this life the days and nights are long

Mr. M.: Dad, where's Grandma?

Me: She's behind us.

Mr. M.: Are we racing her?

Me: Yeah, we are.

Mr. M.: Why is she so far back there?

Me: Because she sucks.

Mr. M.: No, her not suck. Her make my favorite food.

Me: What's your favorite food?

Mr. M.: All that stuff her makes. I really like pie.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. M.: Dad?

Me: What?

Mr. M.: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

Mr. M.: [Tortellini]?

Tortellini: What?

Mr. M.: You should get smart and go jump off a cliff.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. M.: Dad, when I don't see you for a really, really, really, really long time, I miss you.

4 comments:

Amber said...

awww too cute LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Did you tell him that when you didn't see him for a really long time you missed him back?

Native Minnow said...

I did tell him that I missed him too. And it was cute. He was sad to have to leave my house, but I think he thought it'd be another five months before he saw me again. Luckily, it's probably going to be next weekend, so I told him that and he seemed to feel better about it. He is a cute boy, that's for sure.

Bill From Gainesville said...

Grandma Sucks! -- Thats funny!