Sunday, July 13, 2008

Say, "My heart is still crossed." Scream, "You're so wonderful."

Last night I called my kids. Togers told me they were all playing Scrabble, then Tortellini told me that my ex was beating everyone. When Mr. M. got on the phone I told him he should go help them play.

Me: You need to go help Tortellini kick your mom's butt.
Mr. M.: NO! I love my mom.
Me: I know you do. But you can love her and still kick her butt at Scrabble.
Mr. M.: Don't say that.

I'm going to have to get him to work on his toughness.

7 comments:

Manuel said...

leave him.......he'll discover it the hard way.....

Karen said...

I love a boy who loves his mum. He'll get the tenderness kicked out of him soon enough

2 Dollar Productions said...

Scrabble is a microcosm for life. Teach him well.

BlazngScarlet said...

It'll come to him.
My oldest LOVES to beat me ... no matter what we're playing! lol

Bill From Gainesville said...

sigh....

Mr. DNA said...

My son once told me he didn't like cheese.

It would have been justifiable homicide.

mindy said...

awwwww! I'm pretty sure my kids would happily kick my butt at anything. But it'll be a loooong time before they can beat me at Scrabble. I'm amazing.