Monday, July 14, 2008

What's the name of the song? Explosivo!

Today I was in the bathroom, standing at the urinal, when a man with a reputation for 'fecal explosions' walked in. By that I mean that he has been rumored to spray the back walls of various bathrooms. Enough so that nobody wants to share a room with him when they're traveling together. Some of the people who've been forced to share a room with him are the ones I've heard the stories from.

As I stood there and finished draining my bladder, there was a part of me that wanted to stick around for a few more minutes, just to find out if the stories were true. Then the old adage "curiosity killed the cat" came to mind and I fled the premises.

I'm certain that I made the right decision.

8 comments:

Manuel said...

would have made for a great post though.......not saying that this isn't but you know what I mean.......that said hanging round in the bathroom waiting for some guy to do something is a bit weird

Anonymous said...

And disgusting...and I know that man, I think. I think he used to work at my building, because that's when I was cleaning my office building before work for extra money...and EVERY day it happened. Every. Single. Day.

steph said...

fecal explosions that spray the backs of walls??

now THAT is some serious shit.

deputymomof6 said...

I think you made the right choice. Amazing how that sometimes happens, huh?

Jenny said...

Dude needs Fiber.

2 Dollar Productions said...

You should have bitten the bullet and validated or de-bunked the myth. At the very least, it would have made for a good investigative post. Next time, eh?

Mr. DNA said...

Enquiring minds want to know!

adventures of a mad scientist said...

Fecal Explosions...IN THE SKY!

Also, I would like to know who this is. And if I know him, I never want to see this man again.