Monday, December 26, 2005

Most Awkward Christmas Moment

Ever since my ex-wife and I split up we have tried to remain friends in order to do what is best for the kids. Since we both enjoy watching the looks on our kids' faces when they're opening presents, we've tried to have Christmas morning together even though things didn't work out between the two of us. That way neither of us has to miss out on anything, at least not when it comes to opening presents on Christmas morning. It was a bit odd this year though because this is the first year that my ex has actually been living with her boyfriend. I had a rather awkward moment when my ex opened up the present shown here (photo taken by her boyfriend, not me). Especially since it was given to her by MY MOM! In my mom's defense, she wasn't thinking about it as lingerie but rather as a nice set of pajamas that happened to be my ex's favorite color. Rest assured that if any of my kids get divorced, their ex-spouse will NOT get anything that could be used in the bedroom as a present from me. Even if it is their favorite color.

2 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

That is the best photo ever... I think that is hilarious. Maybe next year Mom can buy her some sex toys from the Blue Boutique. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's about the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Way to go, D's Mom!!