Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't you know that your life could be lost?

notdory says: how much for Vampire Weekend?

nativeminnow says: $17

notdory says: with fees?

nativeminnow says: I don't know. Probably not.

notdory says: grrr

nativeminnow says: How much do you think fees are? If buying the tickets at the Hard Rock, I wouldn't imagine them being too much, maybe another $3 or so.

notdory says: I was going to say 5 at most.

nativeminnow says: Still, I'd pay $20 to see VW, or $22

notdory says: I guess we need to decide cause [husband] is leaving the next day :(
I wanna go.

nativeminnow says: Me too. Let's put it this way: I'm going, so YOU need to decide.

notdory says: That is so a [Minnow] phrase: let's put it this way.

nativeminnow says: I get it from my mom.

notdory says: I'm putting that on your headstone. Let's put it this way, I'm dead.

3 comments:

Sid said...

Ha ha ha. I'm honestly wondering how I can work that (let's put it this way I'm dead) into a story or sentence

steph said...

ha. i think we all need a little more...lightness on headstones.

silentkid said...

pwn3d!!1!