Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh boy, find out what's up with me

Here are several statements that may or may not be true about things I've done in my life. Treat it like a True/False test and see how well you perform.

1. I offered to give a guy ten dollars if he ate a perch that had been preserved in formaldehyde. Even though he did, and then had to get his stomach pumped at the hospital, I never paid up.

2. Went joyriding with a friend when he wrecked the car that we'd "borrowed", and even though the owners knew I was involved, they never said anything to my parents.

3. I married a seventeen year old girl.

4. Once accepted $100 to take a girl on a date. The money covered "operating costs" and a little extra for my trouble.

5. Went on a collecting trip, but forgot to pack the drugs I use to euthanize fish. I ended up "euthanizing" a few mountain whitefish by bashing their heads against some rocks along the river bank.

6. I once got into a scuffle with a drunk referee after a basketball game.

7. I induced a rainbow trout to spooge all over my arm. (A failed attempt at human/fish hybridization?)

8. I was the unknowing mastermind of a criminal ring in my time working for a certain shipping company whose colors are brown and brown.

20 comments:

mindy said...

1. False

2. True

3. True

4. False

5. True

6. False

7. True

8. True

These better not ALL be true, because I hate those types of "quizzes". ;o)

Anonymous said...

They're all true.

Now what do I win?

Lindsay Logic said...

I'm guessing all of them are true, but #1. Am I right?

*L*

adventures of a mad scientist said...

1) False
2) True
3) True
4) False
5) True
6) False
7) True
8) True

2 Dollar Productions said...

2, 3, 4, 6 & 7 were all true. And if #1 is true, then it deserves a post unto itself.

h said...

All true.

Anonymous said...

I thin;k they are all true.
:)

~Kris said...

They are all true.....

BlazngScarlet said...

I don't think any of them are true.

And if #7 is .... well, you know, we all have our kinks! :D

Jenny said...

I'm too bizzy figuring what kind of strange "F" you are, to even contemplate answers. Oh hell,

All true.

And, I'm worried.

Anonymous said...

if number one is true, you're a butt-hole.

girl with no name said...

OK, gonna do this without looking at other answers....
1 T I dont know why but this seems too good to not be true
2 T I think I remember hearing about this story on this blog but could be wrong
3 T Seems about right
4 F I hope not
5 F Ditto but I have a feeling its really T
6 T Seems about right
7 T Why god why....and why do I think you did this?
8 T Evil corporate companies breed such things

Nene said...

All true but #8.

Native Minnow said...

All true (sorry Mindy).

Looks like I might have some explaining to do.

PsychDoctor said...

was that the trip to the Green when all the male trout were lining up to be caught by Mr. silky hands? :)

deputymomof6 said...

Dang, I was too late. But I was going to say all true. I will call you to get some technical support for my blog when I return!! :)

steph said...

i was too late, too! oh well. I would hav said number 1 was the false statement. you definitely have some blog posts in here!!

silentkid said...

Mmmm...Mountain Whitefish. That's when I broke your rod. I'll be nicer to your rod next time.

Lillie said...

I'd like to know what drugs you use to euthanize fish. And if they get you high. And what kind of man gives a fish a lethal injection?

Native Minnow said...

BSH admin, it's a central nervous system depressant. Rumor is that a biologist tried to use it to get high and ended up paralyzing the left side of his face. So not worth it. But you don't inject it, you just sprinkle the powder into the water, let it dissolve and find its way into the gills. As for what kind of man does that, that's a good question. One I don't have an answer to.