Friday, November 18, 2005

Sooo Boooored

I am proctoring a midterm exam for the class my advisor teaches. While I should be trying to make sure that nobody is cheating, I just found out that the classroom computer has internet access (there are only 3 people left, and they're very spread out so don't worry, they aren't getting away with anything).

I should clarify a little about my post the other day regarding rednecks. I should point out that I come from redneck roots as my dad kind of fits that bill. He is definitely a cowboy. In fact, I think he's secretly disappointed that none of his boys ended up as wrestlers, or rodeo stars or something like that. By all means I should have turned out that way as well, but I'm glad that I didn't. A friend of mine told me the other day that she thinks I might be a closet redneck because I'd still find it fun to go out into the desert and shoot stuff with guns (in fact, she invited me to go with her to Lake Havasu for her birthday in a couple of weeks and do just that). I want to take this time to point out that there is a HUGE difference between being a cowboy and being a redneck. Cowboys I can handle.

No comments: