Monday, December 19, 2005

Lazy Me

I am the epitome of what a grad student should NOT be. I haven't done anything productive in five days now. I know it's the holidays, but I've actually been going in to work, and still haven't been doing anything. This morning I went in late because I had to stop by my insurance agent's office and change my policy. Once I got to the office I spent the rest of the morning wasting time online and talking to the departmental secretaries. Then it was time for lunch, and I spent the afternoon trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. I'm not sure I was successful. I think I still need to buy my sons each one more gift. I need to write down a list of everything I've purchased to make sure that each of my kids gets the same amount of stuff. As far as work goes, I guess there's always tomorrow. And if I don't get anything done then, I may just leave to go on vacation a few days earlier than planned. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

No comments: