Friday, January 27, 2006

Coachella

A few nights ago I went and saw a movie about the Coachella music festival. It was a one time showing, but I had to go because I've wanted to go to Coachella the past few years and never had the time or money. It certainly wasn't the same as going to the festival itself, for one thing, the music wasn't loud enough.

While looking around at the crowd I realized a few things. I was easily one of the oldest people in the theater (even among my group of friends). For a while I thought I might be the oldest, but then a few 50 year olds walked in and saved me from that. Maybe it's time to give up the dream and grow up a little (on second thought, nah).

A couple came in late and sat down next to me. I thought it was funny because they made sure it was the guy who sat next to me. I'm not quite sure what to think about that, but it probably means that I look like the kind of guy who would have hit on her throughout the movie. Who knows, maybe I would have.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Come on...you would at least try to brush your hand against hers and get a response....right???