Monday, January 02, 2006

Music '05

Since I haven't really come up with any New Year's resolutions yet, but have no other ideas for something to write, I thought I'd list some of my favorite cd's from 2005 (in no particular order):

  • Cold Roses - Ryan Adams & the Cardinals
  • Hopes and Fears - Keane
  • Rebel Sweetheart - The Wallflowers
  • Face the Truth - Stephen Malkmus
  • You're a Woman, I'm a Machine - Death From Above, 1979
  • Howl - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

I'm sure there are others that I can't think of right now, but these are the ones that didn't leave the cd player in my car for 2 weeks once I got them (unless of course it was to take them inside to listen to them in my room).

If you're looking for some new music (and you like the bands I've listed on my profile), you probably won't go wrong by picking up one of these.

You're welcome!

2 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

I think 2,3, and 6 are in my Top Ten too...

Native Minnow said...

I forgot to mention Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman