Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm a Creep

I went to dinner with a friend of mine last night. He and I haven't really talked for a while so it was nice to catch up. I gave him the updates on the girl situation (or rather, told him about the lack of a girl situation). I told him all about the past few weeks regarding my ex-girlfriend, but also about the girl I was interested in before all that went down. As I was driving home I recalled one of my last phone conversations with her, and think I may have pinpointed why nothing developed. See if you can find the sentence that should have remained un-uttered:

Her: "There, I just ordered some new panties from Victoria's Secret."
Me: "This late at night?"
Her: "Yeah, I got them online."
Me: "Well, what do they look like."
Her: "I can't really describe them, but they're really cute."
Me: "I'm sure they are."

A little while later:

Her: "Well, I should probably go. I still have to take a shower before I go to bed. Now don't go to sleep thinking about those panties. I wouldn't want to feel like you're undressing me with your eyes the next time I see you."
Me: "Do you usually feel like I'm undressing you with my eyes when you see me?"
Her: "No."
Me: "Good, that means I've been doing a good job of hiding it."

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Just an FYI...If a woman was talking to me like that...(cough...clear throat) I mean WHEN women talk to me like that...I think they like me too...You're not so wierd. :)