Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stress Management

Everyone has their own way of dealing with stress, but I think my way might be the worst way possible short of drug or alcohol abuse. I have a million things I should be working on, all school related, but can't seem to focus long enough to start working on any of it. I meant to make some progress last night, but instead baked cookies, watched t.v. and screwed around online.

This morning I woke up early with an upset stomach (a common symptom of stress for me), and thought I should start reading something. Instead, I started messing around with my new camera, and now I'm blogging. Can anyone say ADD? Quick, someone prescribe me some Ritalin.

3 comments:

Michael Nannini said...

You aren't alone. So....what kind of camera did you end up getting?

PsychDoctor said...

Dude...that describes me, only I have work and kids too...Poor A*** is always asking me to do things like get a drink of milk, or make her some toast. I tell her to wait a minute and then space it off completely. :) I know my ADD is stress related. :)

Native Minnow said...

I meant to include that my strategy for dealing with stress is "if you ignore it, it will go away." Too bad that isn't true.