Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lesson Learned?

I told you about the trip to Death Valley, and said that I learned a lot of stuff for my geology class along the way. There was another lesson I was taught, but am not quite so sure it will stick. I get it at least once a year, usually around this time. The lesson? Feet need sunblock too.


Trust me, this picture doesn't do the sunburn justice. It's painful just to bend my toes.

One other thing I learned: If anybody ever tells you that the light blue Gatorade frost turns your pee green - it doesn't. I tested it with no fewer than five bottles. There was definitely no green urine.

5 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

Acetylene Blue however, is a chemical that will turn you pee blue-green...I tried it my Freshman year of college...

PsychDoctor said...

By the way...are you trying to get more comments on the "size of your feet?"

mindy said...

Yup, definitely the well known Chaco Z lines. Ouch!! That burn spray works wonders (after the initial sting stops).

flieswithoutwings said...

Did you Nair the hair off your feet for this picture? Or did the sun sizzle it away?

flieswithoutwings said...

I tried it once. I wouldn't do it again. It was so smooth it was creepy. I'll keep the hobbit feet.