Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Play that funky music

I know, I know, it's been a while and you're all just dying to hear about my trip to Oregon, but first a quick story about my trip to Phoenix.

We were driving and decided that since my friend had most of the same CDs as I had in my car in his ipod that we should just hook that up and listen to it. After listening to a few of our favorites he asked me what I'd like to hear next. I told him to surprise me. He found something to surprise me all right. He played a song and started singing along:

I know there's pain
Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you . . .

Me: "You know how I know you're gay? You have Wilson Philips in your ipod."

1 comment:

mindy said...

Man, I hope that song doesn't haunt me in my dreams tonight.