Friday, July 14, 2006

It's a 7-11. Do you wanna take a walk outside?

A friend of mine's vehicle is in the shop, so I picked him up this morning to give him a ride to work. I'm cool like that. On the way in he asked if we could stop by 7-11 to get some chocolate milk. Being the lover of sweets that I am, he didn't have to ask twice.

We stopped and got our goodies, and as we were getting back into the car I looked down and saw an empty Trojan box in the parking lot. Now, I'm a huge advocate of safe sex, but I've never been in such a hurry that I've had to unwrap the condom in the parking lot of the store where I bought it. Seriously, can't it wait?

Maybe this person was mistaken in the kind of protection he was purchasing, but I don't think it was enough to save him if he got into a car accident after that.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Yeah...better than finding a "scumbag"...Look it up...it means used condom...