Thursday, January 04, 2007

All of them ladies in their summer dresses, driving me crazy with their heroin

The other day I was talking with some friends (a guy and a girl), and as seems to happen fairly often, the conversation turned to sex. Mainly, one of my friends talked about her requirements:

Her: How much do you have? I'm easy, but I'm not cheap.
Me: I've got two bucks, what could I get for that?
Her: Absolutely nothing. Well, maybe I'd flash you or something.
Me: Whatever happened to 'first taste for free?'
Him: Dude, that only works for heroin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah she has experience in the world of sales...

Native Minnow said...

I should point out that I violated Flies Without Wings' rule of blog posting on this one.

The rule?

Never post anything later than 3 a.m. You're too incoherent at that hour.

Anyway, just so I don't sound like a bigger perv than I already am, I should point out that this part of the conversation started by her jokingly offering to sleep with one or both of us and I said ok.

The way I wrote it, it sounds like I just go around propositioning people by offering them money. I can assure you that I don't.