Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Man I ain't changed but I know I ain't the same

In case you needed further convincing that Vegas is a weird place, here are a few of the conversations I overheard* in the past week or so.

Two guys sitting on the patio at a bar:
Guy 1: Why are all the pretty girls showing up with dudes attached?
Guy 2: I know, that chick's hot.
Guy 1: Apparently they have a two year old together.
Guy 2: So, I'd still fuck her.
Guy 1: I would too. In fact, I'd do it with him right there watching.
Guy 2: (doubled over laughing)
Guy 1: I might even go for it on this table right here. Right in front of all you guys.

Two guys discussing their plans for the evening:
Guy 1: I think I'm going to go home. I have to bake a cake tonight.
Guy 2: Is that a metaphor?
Guy 1: For what? Jacking off?
Guy 2: ???
Guy 1: Well? That's the only prospect I have tonight.

Two guys who'd just passed a girl on the sidewalk:
Guy 1: Wow.
Guy 2: What, the heels?
Guy 1: The heels, legs, ass, breasts.
Guy 2: Oh, I didn't make it past the heels, legs and ass.

Two guys in the hallway of one of the buildings on campus:
Guy 1: Well, I gotta go and take a crap. Wanna come? You into that?
Guy 2: No, I think I'll be alright.
Guy 1: You're not into any of that stuff? You don't have any German sheizer fantasies?
Guy 2: Dude, I do not need you to squeeze out a Cleveland steamer on my chest.
Guy 1: Alright, suit yourself.

A guy and a girl discussing Easter plans:
Guy: I didn't even realize that Easter was coming up this soon.
Girl: Well, you're not Catholic so you don't have Lent to worry about.
Guy: What did you give up for Lent anyway?
Girl: I gave up smoking so much weed.



* I refuse to disclose whether I had a part in any of these conversations or if I was just a casual passerby.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I would never make it in Vegas....

but I would laugh my ass off.

Anonymous said...

I think there are some pretty weird conversations everywhere.
:)

Anonymous said...

I had a conversation similar to the last one, but I (jokingly) said I had given up crack-cocaine... I'm sure that made me look like a dirty hoe.