Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I know someday I'll meet him but I don't know where or when

You know how they say that everyone in the world has someone that looks exactly like them? I envy those who have one that isn't famous. They never have to worry about complete strangers approaching them at random times just to let them know that they look EXACTLY like so-and-so.

For those of you who aren't already aware of this, Bill Clinton is my doppelganger. People have told me that ever since he ran for president the first time, but they're doing it more frequently now. The other night I must have really looked like him because people came up to me thrice to let me know. THRICE!!!*

I'm going to have to start responding with, "I did not have sex with that woman!"




* I know I've used this before, and I'll probably use it again. Thrice is a good word.

10 comments:

elbee said...

Thrice is also a good band.

I've been told I look like Phoebe Cates? If you haven't heard of her, that's good. However, I'm going to have to choke a bitch if someone tells me I look like Lucy Liu.

Michael Nannini said...

I can't say that I have ever thought you looked like Bill Clinton. I think you should have included a nice side by side comparison.

Anonymous said...

Remember Flies blog about who he looked like, and he gave options and pictures to choose from? I agree..you should make a side by side comparison.
THRICE???
Were you smoking a cigar?

Native Minnow said...

Lauren, I've heard of Phoebe Cates. She's hot, so I don't know why you'd be annoyed by that.

AC and Kris, I'll look into the side by side comparison, but I don't think I really have any pics of myself that show the resemblance.

Anonymous said...

Norm Macdonald.

Inklings said...

I have to admit I have never thought you looked the least bit like Bill Clinton.

Anonymous said...

Do you possess the sexual prowess of Bill Clinton? That's all that really matters.

AnoMALIE said...

Ah, yes, the doppelganger. You know, I would have never made that link in my head had it not been for you bringing it up that one time.
Now, for me, it's like "Yep... that's Minnow" whenever they show Clinton on T.V.

Anonymous said...

Some crazy lady thought I was John Wayne's son or something last year...Another guy thought I looked like that guy that played George of the Jungle...was it Brandon Frazier? I was slightly offended, but I think I really do...Ryan

Vivalacrap said...

holy shit Hillary Clinton is my doppleganger. Well you know, her and Michelle Pheiffer. hee hee.