Friday, August 31, 2007

Well we knew we had the good things but those never seemed to last

Speaking of Kids in the Hall, we used to watch it all the time when I was in high school. Usually at Flieswithoutwings' house. Anyway, while I'm getting all nostalgic, here are a few more of my favorite clips (sorry, but I couldn't find the one with Rooster Boy, sausages or the squirrel toupee).

Asleep on the Job


Trappers


Painting a Chair


My Pen


Hangin’ Tough


Ok, so I put the last one on there just to see who's still paying attention.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah right, we all know you're an NKOTB fan. C'mon, give....who was your favorite?

PsychDoctor said...

I can 't get videos to play

Native Minnow said...

Pscyho, sucks to be you. I don't know what else to say :P

Ver girl, I just included that because when I searched for clips on YouTube, it gave me both KITH and NKOTB clips intermingled, even though I only searched for the Kids in the Hall. But they were dreamy.

Anonymous said...

Don't let him fool you! Just last night at football draft he was saying how much he loved NKOTB. He looked for that clip on purpose....

Native Minnow said...

I looked for that clip before the fantasy football draft. Why do you think it was on my mind?

And Jordan Knight was my fave.

Native Minnow said...

Just kidding about the Jordan Knight part.

Native Minnow said...

Oh, and it's pretty pathetic when you're the number one commenter on your own blog.

I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

I did love Jordan Knight. I think I may have sent a love letter to him when I was in seventh grade.
I think I really did...
In TEEN magazine, they had addresses for all of them...and they showed them w/their fan mail.
I also liked Jordan's brother...can't remember his name.

Lindsay Logic said...

It was JONATHAN!!!
I REMEMBER!!!

steph said...

i was totally a donnie fan. in fact, at a concert i went to, he threw out this orange thong and I CAUGHT IT.

sad.

Anonymous said...

Finding the clip before fantasy draft is just further proof of your NKOTB devotion