Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cut a slab of melon and pretend that you still love me

If there's one thing Thanksgiving is good for, it's bringing people together so that they can be humiliated in front of a large group. At least if you're in my family.

For example, this year I learned that over the years my ex-wife . . .

- showed my mother the first place she and I ever had sex.
- bragged to my sisters about the size of my penis.
- talked to my mom about how I had a knack for "getting [her] there every time."

I only wish I were making this up.

6 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

I now see you in a whole new light. Thanksgiving this year was very enlightening....

Nene said...

Did Grandpa and Grandma A. come? I'll bet they loved the conversation! lol :0)

Anonymous said...

She should give you a medal

JG

Amber said...

hey you should be happy - this confirms what you have been trying to prove all along - what a sexy guy you are LOL

Anonymous said...

Gma and Gpa A did come. :)
She didn't seem offended at all, she laughed at all of our attempts to embarrass Native Minnow.

Anonymous said...

That's hot! ;-)