Tuesday, November 06, 2007

'Til I can't remember what it was we said

A week ago I was talking to a friend of mine just before she taught her lab. One of the other TAs had left a copy of their quiz lying on the counter, so I picked it up and handed it to one of my friend's assistants.

"Here, I'm giving you an assignment. I want you to fill this out by next week."

This is what I got back:

Name: Fuck You!

1. The life cycle of most organisms from this Phylum alternates between two forms, name them: (2 points) Virgin and wanton sex goddess

2. This organism displays what type of symmetry? Sexy!

3. How many embryonic tissue layers does this organism have? Lucky 7 sleven

4. What Phylum does this organism belong to? There are 2 types of monkeys in the world. Which one are you?

5. ID the structure indicated by the pointer. Penis

6. What Phylum does this organism belong in? The one with your mom

7. Does this organism possess a true gut with two unique openings? Yes, an in-hole and an out-hole

8. Identify the structure labeled A (the hump). My lovely lady lumps

9. Identify the structure labeled B. Vagina

Had a real student turned that same thing in, I'd have been real tempted to give them a few points for making me laugh. If I could figure out their real name that is.

---------------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------

Side Note: I've just updated my links. If you would also like to be included, or if you would like your name removed, now would be a good time to let me know.

7 comments:

Pepper said...

It was brilliant right up until the Fergie quote.

I wonder what pyhlum Fergie belongs to.

Jenny said...

and I was thinking the Fergie quote kinda kicked in.

Thanks for the link!

AnoMALIE said...

I'm going to write that on my next lab assignment.
Name: Fuck You!
It'd be true to my nature.

P.S. I feel special now... although my link should probably come with a warning: A chica with a mouth of a sailor and a liver full of tequila... although I don't drink.

steph said...

i would love if my students wrote that...even though they are only in middle school. i' have to give some points...and then a serious discussion about being appropriate.

thanks for the link add!!

Amber said...

okay i just have to say that I love th blog named Boobs Radley - makes me think of Tits McGee from Anchorman, good times :) LOL

Native Minnow said...

Update: I just found out that it was not in fact my friend's assistant that filled this out, but my friend herself. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I suppose it was a collaborative process...No. It was 90% me, 10% her ;-) However, the Burger King "back up bitch" story is way better. Alas...she wins ;-)