Sunday, February 17, 2008

We don't need no education

I awoke this morning to the sound of the bedroom door opening. In walked Mr. M.

Me: Good morning kiddo.
Mr. M.: Good morning Dad.
Me: Is Togers awake?
Mr. M.: No.
Me: Is Tortellini awake?
Mr. M.: No.
Me: Is Grandma up? Or Grandpa?
Mr. M.: No.
Me: How do you know?
Mr. M.: I know all that stuff.
Me: You do?
Mr. M.: Yeah. I know a lot of stuff.
Me: Ok then, what's the square root of pi?
Mr. M. (in a condescending tone): Pie is round, and you put stuff in it.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Dude, if you think posting short story about your kid is going to help your situation, I think you're wrong.... if I were you, I'd be working on a Mute Monday, 'cuz I'm smelling tar and feathers......

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that YOU of all people didn't know pie was round! DUH!

Manuel said...

that's you told then....

Karen said...

He's a cutie but I'm with Boxer....you promised pictures this week. After that long ass post on the weekend which turned out to be a joke I would think you would be toeing the line today young man :)

BlazngScarlet said...

No salvation for YOU today Minnow!

Do you feel the sharks a snappin?!

2 Dollar Productions said...

That's a better answer than I would have given. By far.

Anonymous said...

Nice short post this time eh? How much hate mail did you get? Pffft.

slimysculpin said...

This isn't relevant to your post, but thought the only other teetotaler ecologist in the world might appreciate this

mindy said...

That's one sharp kiddo.

steph said...

ha, love it. pie IS round, obviously!

deputymomof6 said...

You need your ass kicked for that other post......

Unknown said...

Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm 3 days and not a peep. Golly I hope someone didn't come over there and beat your ass and you're not in the hospital or better yet cut your hands off. Really, I hope yer OK :)