Thursday, May 15, 2008

All alone in a dark room with a mouthful of prescription

My friend, Silentkid, works with a smoking hot chick. About a month ago she invited him to her birthday party. Unfortunately, due to medical reasons he was unable to go. He called me to express his disappointment.

Me: You should go to the party anyway. Not only will you have chance to get on her, but she's bound to have some hot friends.
Silentkid: I can't though. I'm in too much pain.
Me: Well, take some painkillers and go.
Silentkid: Take a bunch of vicodin and then drive to downtown Denver. That's a smart move.
Me: Well, drive first, then take the vicodin once you get there.
Silentkid: Then I'll need to grind it up and snort it so it gets into my system faster.
Me: Perfect! You can snort it off her ass or cleavage. Just tell her it's how the doctor prescribed it.


What? Am I the only person whose prescription bottles come with those instructions?


13 comments:

Pusher Robot said...

You gotta love medication that would be addictive because of the method of ingestion rather than the drug itself!

Anonymous said...

giant sand?! i thought you didn't listen to cool music.

silentkid said...

This post is so dirty, Minnow. I hate it when you're dirty you minion of Satan.

PS: Howie Gelb is rad.

Anonymous said...

Perky and attractive...great...

Karen said...

I thought you would have been a good friend and offered to go in Silent Kid's place....I know it would have been a big inconvenience but he's a mate right? There's a golden opportunity gone begging....

Jenny said...

I see you're the OTHER kind of Doctor, aren't you?

Good thing.

Mr. DNA said...

Pain killers are gay.

silentkid said...

I knew it had to be coming.

steph said...

ha! this totally makes me have flashbacks of patrick swayze in pointbreak.

Bill From Gainesville said...

you have really cool doctors, I am definitely going to ask the next time I see mine I mean WTF

Mr. DNA said...

I couldn't help myself.

Native Minnow said...

Pusher Robot, I could definitely get addicted to that.

Anonymous, ALL the music I listen to is cool music.

Silentkid, I'm not a minion of Satan, I'm a divine angel. A hippie told me so.

Anonymous 2, that's the best kind

Gypsy, I can't cock block Silentkid, it wouldn't be right.

Boxer, I'm not even the other kind of doctor yet.

Mr DNA, I knew someone was going to say it, but it still made me laugh.

Steph, was a dreamboat in that one?

Bill, I highly recommend that you do. You live in Miami for crying out loud, there are attractive girls with perky boobs everywhere (from what I've been told, mostly by you).

Karen said...

Cock block? Is that like cutting someone's lunch? Or cutting someone's grass? That's hilarious, I'll have to use that at the first available opportunity.