Thursday, May 22, 2008

I need a camera to my eye, to my eye, reminding which lies I've been hiding

This isn't really my story to tell, but I don't care, I'm telling it anyway.

I have a friend who awoke one night with a literal pain in his butt. He felt as though he had a hemmorhoid, but didn't want to wake his girlfriend to make her inspect things for him. Instead, he grabbed the digital camera and snapped a picture of his anus. He looked at the picture and was relieved that he didn't have a hemmorhoid. Rather, he attributed the pain to the fact that he'd been eating a lot of spicy food.

Fast forward to later in the week when they had a small gathering at their apartment. He walked into the kitchen from the back room, and saw the camera sitting on the counter. He remembered that he hadn't deleted the picture the night he took it, so discretely picked the camera up and got rid of the file. Who could blame him? Shortly thereafter, one of the girls at the party motioned for him to come over and talk to her and her husband.

Her: Tell [Husband] he's crazy. He's trying to get me to believe that there's a picture of your butthole on this camera. He swears up and down that he saw one on there, but when I looked through your pictures there was nothing.

My friend had to come clean and tell her that her husband was right, that there had been one but he deleted it before she looked. I'm guessing her husband would rather have been wrong in this instance.

6 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

Has your friend never heard the term, " deny everything!"?

Anonymous said...

I would have denied it, too. I would have been like, EW..NO!!!

adventures of a mad scientist said...

Fun times, fun times. I hope I am lucky enough to never see his anus.

Michele said...

I don't like to share photos that make me look fatter than normal why in the hell would ANYONE fess up to taking a bunghole shot!

Seriously do not trust this man with anything you don't want other's too know. Like your dick size or your love of lacy panties...that you like to wear.

mindy said...

ha ha ha ha!!! thanks for the laugh. I'm glad I didn't see the picture. blargh.

Native Minnow said...

I certainly wouldn't have fessed up either, but you all have to realize, this friend is truly one of a kind.