Monday, December 22, 2008

The ghost of my dance instructor pushed me down into an open grave

We're all going to die someday. It's good to let people know what your wishes are for your funeral, burial, etc. So, depending on what the circumstances of my death are, here are some potential things for my family to put on my headstone.

- What are you staring at?

- The badger won.

- I will haunt every last one of you.

- He died like he lived - on fire.

- The ground needed to be fed.

- It's getting hard to breathe down here.

- Attention graverobbers: No treasure buried in this coffin.

- His heart exploded from doing too much coke.

- Lived a life worthy of The Jerry Springer Show.

- I shaved my balls for this?

- I'm just sayin'. I'm dead.

7 comments:

Manuel said...

I love the second one....quality

deputymomof6 said...

LOL, there are so many choices... it will be hard. But, we will find a good one for you... unless we go first....

PsychDoctor said...

How about "NativeMinnow was a douche and then he died..."

Native Minnow said...

Manuel, it was one of my favorites too.

DeputyMom, my friend came up with the last one. She thinks that should be the one for my grave.

PsychDoctor, how about this one? Native Minnow's brother was a douche, and then he died.

Lillie said...

"too hot for this earth."

Lillie said...

oh wait, no, better:

"too hot for heaven"

Anonymous said...

If I saw What are you staring at on a tombstone it would totaly freak me out. Please don't use that one.