Thursday, August 27, 2009

Livin' it up 'til I hit the ground

Just before I was supposed to start teaching this morning I realized I hadn't brought a pen with me. I didn't have time to walk back to my office to get one, so opted for grabbing one from my lab bench since it's just upstairs from the lab where I teach. I took the elevator, and halfway between floors it sort of jolted, and a buzzer came on for a short moment. Luckily, it started right back up and opened at the next floor.

There were two other guys in the elevator with me. One of them looked at me and said, "That's a relief."

I answered, "Yeah. No offense, but if I'm going to get stuck in an elevator, it needs to be with two hot chicks. Not two dudes."

6 comments:

Manuel said...

totally not two dudes......you don't want be crying in front of two dudes....heh

Kymical Reactions said...

Especially if they were guys like these. http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Savannah said...

I'm sure you were all in agreement on that one Minnow.

Hannah said...

LOL! So funny!

Inklings said...

I have to admit I was wondering this morning when I got online why my husband went to the hotchickswithdouchebags site, but comment #2 explains that. :0)

Amber said...

like that episode of friends where chandler gets stuck in the bank with the Victoria's Secret model