Sunday, April 23, 2006

Boys will be boys

I was hanging out with a group of friends the other night. I ended up staying out a bit later than I had planned, so eventually one of my friends and I decided to order some food. Just as it arrived another friend blew his nose into a napkin and looked into it to see what damage he had done.

Friend #1: "You couldn't have done that before I ate."

Friend #2: "I did. You hadn't taken a bite yet. Besides, you're still eating now, so what does it matter."

Friend #1: "It's gross. Even worse, you looked into the napkin afterwards. You probably look in the toilet after you go to the bathroom too, huh?"

Friend #2: "Oh and you don't? There's a certain manly feeling you get when you look down and see that it's big enough to have to flush twice."

Friend #3: "That reminds me of jail. It's called a courtesy flush."

You know that anybody who can start a sentence with 'that reminds me of jail' has lived an interesting life and is going to have some stories to tell.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sometimes I wonder if I have a stronger stomach than most guys. That doesn't bother me in the least.