Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The burning metals of my mind

Sometimes I have dark thoughts. I've always thought that I was born with a criminal mind because I'm always thinking about how I can get away with things if I were to try them. I actually think that I'm smart enough that I could pull anything off once, but I'd feel too guilty about it afterwards and would probably end up turning myself in. Stupid conscience.

Anyway, as an example I had a dream last night about my ex-wife's brother. In the dream we all found out he was into organized crime. He'd performed a hit and had disposed of the body after cutting off it's head and hands so that it couldn't be identified if found (a la The Sopranos). Unfortunately for him in my dream, one of his bosses had told him to ditch the hands at a gas station, but he didn't bury them very well so they ended up being found, and while they didn't have a body to go along with it, he had somehow left his fingerprints on the hand so they were able to trace it back to him. He was very worried about his family and how they were going to get by while he was in jail. I found myself trying to come up with a way to help him beat the charges. I think we could have done it, but I woke up.

I like my ex-brother-in-law, but if that situation had come up in real life, he could go rot.

No comments: