Monday, April 17, 2006

One of these days . . .

I usually get together with a group of my friends to play basketball a couple of times a week. The locker rooms are fairly large, and have a couple of sets of double doors. To get to the men's locker room, one has to walk a fair distance down the main hallway.

The last set of doors to the women's locker room is just a little bit before the first door to the men's. I usually start thinking I'm there until I see the sign that says women. I make this mistake every third or fourth time we play. The first time, the only thing that stopped me from going into the wrong room was that a girl came out right as I was about to open the door. She was cute too, so I thought it was too bad I hadn't gotten there 10 minutes earlier.

Actually, I have little desire to enter a women's locker room. I know that 7th and 8th grade boys fantasize about that stuff all the time, but it's probably something better left as a fantasy. I'm pretty sure the girls aren't all in there lathering each other up with soap and motioning with their finger for any men that happen to stumble through to come on over and join the fun (wait, did I say too much?).

No comments: