Monday, May 15, 2006

Walker, Texas Ranger

Since I really don't have anything to say, I'm going to send you to this site so you can find out everything you wanted to know about Chuck Norris but were too afraid to ask. A few of my favorite facts:

  • There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris lets live.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice!
  • When Chuck Norris falls into water he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, except he never cries.

There are hundreds of them, so I really can't put down all my favorites, but if you have some time to kill . . .

2 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

Which you don't.... :)

Lindsay Logic said...

Did you get my e-mail with Chuck Norris? Sometimes I can't remember what I forward, plus I was a little tired because I was at work until 10:00 and checked it right before I went home. If not, let me know and I will see if I can track it down.