Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well it's too late, tonight

I took my kids to a 4th of July pool party that one of my friends was throwing at his house. My kids had a blast. They spent a lot of time in the pool, playing with whoever would go in the pool with them, and squirting those who weren't in the pool with water guns. After a while I was curious if my 3 year old had picked up the names of the people he was spending the most time playing with, starting with the dog.

Me: "Do you know that dog's name?"
Him: "Aaron."
Me (pointing at my friend): "Good, do you know his name?"
Him: "Aaron."
Me (pointing at another friend): "Do you know her name?"
Him: "Fuck."

I only wish I were making this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how happy it makes me that you have posted that story on-line for everyone to see?!! :)

S