Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Karma police arrest this man

Somebody commented the other day that it sounds like I was asking for a visit from Karma. You'll be happy to know that I have had such a visit.

I have always considered myself to be a skinny person. After all, I'm 6' 4" and weigh about 195 pounds. In fact, most people I know say that I'm too skinny. I have friend who is in the same boat as me. We are the same height, but he's always weighed about 10-15 pounds less than I have, at least for as long as I've known him.

We were talking on the phone the other day and he told me that he has finally broken the 200 pound mark, I think he said he's up to 205 right now. There was something about these clear drops and new cream he got from some guy in San Fransisco (ok, I made that up). Anyway, this is the first time that he's actually outweighed me, so I took the opportunity to call him 'Fat Ass.' Wouldn't you know it, a couple days later I sat down to spike my morning dookie and ended up cracking the toilet seat.

The surprising thing is that toilet seats are nowhere near as expensive as I thought they would be. I got one of the best ones they had at the hardware store for half as much as I thought I'd be paying for one that was bottom of the line. Now, if I would just take the time to install it, life would be good in the House of Minnow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So basically what you are saying is that your friend is a fat ass, but you're a fat ass and a lazy ass, huh?