Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks

A couple of nights ago I was having dinner with some friends, and one of them kept accidentally bumping my leg with her foot under the table. I told her if she was trying to get fresh all she had to do was ask.

Later I tried to pretend like I was trying to play footsies with her, except I couldn't reach her leg. Finally I looked under the table, and found out why. She had both of them propped up on a chair.

Me: "No wonder I can't find her feet, she's got her legs up, as usual."

Apparently girls don't like it when you say things that imply that they are sluts.

3 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

Unless you are a slut, and then you are glad someone noticed you and your efforts.

PsychDoctor said...

Are you speaking from experience?

Lauren said...

Some girls like it with their legs up.

So I've heard, anyway.