Friday, September 15, 2006

Box full of letters - 3

To the woman who was sitting at the table next to us and kept farting, loudly, while we were trying to eat lunch:

Please try to keep your bodily functions under control while you're sitting in a crowded eating establishment. It was very difficult to finish my meal when it sounded like there was a Harley Davidson idling at the next table over.

Sincerely,
Native Minnow

p. s. Unless of course you subscribe to the following philosophy. If you do, then by all means proceed with your five second rumbles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter was in her crib...and my husband farted in the other room. She stood up and said, "HMMmmm? What that?" I laughed and then she said, "Scott"
I said, "Yep!"
How funny is that?

PsychDoctor said...

That philosophy sounds like something Dad would say... :)