Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Talk is often cheap and filled with air

During this week's Monday Night Football game there was a catered function taking place at the bar. Luckily, even though we weren't allowed into the area with the free food, our booth was right next to it, so we were able to score a couple of bite sized cheese cakes.

We tried to get one of the waitresses to bring us a couple of slices of carrot cake, but she didn't come through in time. She said she'd try, but the caterer started cleaning stuff up before she could get over there.

As the caterer was packing stuff up, she grabbed two boxes full of the bite sized cheese cakes and carried them away. She was a little on the heavy side, so as she was walking off with the boxes one of my friends said, "Those cheesecakes don't stand a chance."

And you all thought I was the only one who made fun of people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was on eharmony but I deleted my account because I kept getting matched up with girls who ate way too many bite-sized cheesecakes or whole cheesecakes...it was a cheesecake epidemic.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible!