Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I probably shouldn't stare but I ain't fighting it fighting it and I think that she's aware and kind of liking it liking it

This morning a friend of mine had to drop her car off to have some work done, and I told her I'd pick her up and give her a ride to campus. As we were driving we began talking about some of our favorite music and movie quotes.

One of her favorites is: "Mom still cries every time she sees a tilt-a-whirl or a fat lady in a tube top"

Her: "If you know where that's from you can get into my pants."

Me: "I do know where that's from. YES!"
(said while doing the Tiger Woods fist pump).

Her: "Too bad I don't ever wear pants."

Too bad indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same friend on the VS mission? How is that going, by the way?

Native Minnow said...

No, it's not the same friend. And mission VS has been aborted. I'll resume it sometime when I'm not so stressed out. Hopefully that will be soon.

Anonymous said...

I think panties (or thongs) should definitely count as well.