Sunday, November 26, 2006

36-24-36?

Sorry to inundate you with all the funny things that my youngest has been saying, but that's the way it goes when I'm visiting my parents and I've got my kids.

Hey, it's a small town. Nothing else happens.

When I picked my kids up the other day, my four year old enlightened me with the following information:

Him: Dad, Mom's got boobs.
Me: Yes she does.
Him: [My sister]'s got boobs too.
Me: I know.
Him: I just have little mipples, see?

(that's not a typo)

3 comments:

PsychDoctor said...

I've got nipples...can you milk me?

Anonymous said...

other stuff DOES TOO happen. But thats cute anyway, kids are weird.

Native Minnow said...

No Starlet, I assure you that there's not a whole lot going on in the town where my parents live. My youngest sister told us the other day that she and her friends had actually considered going out to tip cows over while they slept. It's a far cry from Vegas.