Friday, December 15, 2006

1, 2, 1, 2, Check it out

The other day I had to proctor a final exam. I can't even tell you how much it sucks to walk around a classroom for two hours trying to make sure that nobody is cheating. Of course, people are cheating, it's just impossible to catch them at it (unless they're really bad at doing it), so it's really just a whole lot of walking around for show.

Oh, and I should probably mention that nobody showers during finals week so the whole room smells like ass.

Anyway, after I had been walking around for about an hour and a half I walked up to one of my friends (who was also proctoring) and made sure that she knew how bored I was.

Me: This is sooooo boring. Proctoring sucks when the women aren't scantily clad.
Her (in a mocking tone): I know! Fuck this winter shit, I wanna see some whores.
Me: You know, that's why I moved to Vegas in the first place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course it smelled like that...you were Proctoring an exam...Is that anything like a Proctology Exam?--psychointern

flieswithoutwings said...

If this is my thermometer then where the hell is my answer key?

flieswithoutwings said...

That's a classic scene from "When Proctors Go Bad."