Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The boys in the hood are always hard

Lately I've been noticing the oddest things in some of the vending machines that are in men's bathrooms. It used to be that the only things you could purchase were condoms and maybe personal lubricants, but the times they are a changin'.

Here are some examples of the smorgasbord of vendible items:
  • Mouthwash - understandable for a guy who is trying to impress a classy lady after having dinner with her.
  • Aspirin - also understandable, but I doubt these are selling like hotcakes. How many times have you bought a pain killer in a bathroom? Legally I mean.
  • Temporary Tattoos - this must be for the kids, they tend to really like these things. The most popular one seems to be the tribal armband.
  • Skittles - Ok, this one totally confuses me. Isn't one of the most important goals in life to never mix food with your excrement?
  • Homies - Seriously, Homies? Who buys Homies? I mean, who besides me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a picture of 'homies'. I had no idea what you were referencing. That's funny.

Anonymous said...

okay seriously, you need to remember the weirdness factor of Vegas. I really doubt they sell homies in the mens room in Alabama or whatever.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea, either. And I'm hoping this isn't your collection, I'm still a little freaked out by it. They don't sell bathroom polo in Vegas, huh?

Native Minnow said...

It's not just my collection. It's my office mate's too. In fact, he's the one that started buying them, I've just contributed to the cause.

Will said...

I love the Homies.