Saturday, January 13, 2007

When thoughts are all you dream of, and falls are all you take

The other day I sent an email to a girl stating the following:

"You're going to think I'm a total weirdo for telling you this, but I had a dream about you the other night (no, not that kind of dream). I don't remember all the details, but I remember that you did something to diffuse a situation between me and my ex-wife where she was demanding that I do something that I didn't want to do.

This morning she called me at 6 a.m. wanting me to fax her some papers. Where were you when I needed you?!

Texas, that's where"

Her response:

"I am happy to hear you were having dreams about me, I got a little disappointed when you said that they were not "that kind"

I call shenanigans!!! No girl ever wants to be told by email that a guy has been having "that kind of dream" about her unless they are in a relationship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when do you use the word shenanigans? that is so gay...PI

Anonymous said...

Funny, though!

Anonymous said...

I say you use the term "I call bunk!" like my old roommates Trent and Scott...It just sounds more manly...

Lauren said...

"Shenanigans"? You sure are showing your age...

deputymomof6 said...

And, not true. Almost any girl is flattered to be recognized by a man, even if it is in a dream. (Unless the dream is incredibly disgusting and vulgar.)