Monday, February 19, 2007

If I was twice the man I could be I'd still be half of what you need

Lately I've been getting a lot of emails that begin as follows:

"Great Chap, Don't tell me why your thing is so small"
"Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small"
"Hey comrade with a small woody"
"I don't care why your Johnson's small, but 71% of women do"
"Manzilla! Size does matter! You seen this on TV!"
"Take your award Mr. Small Woody 2006"

Let me worry about finding a girl first, then I'll start to worry about whether my member is a good enough size.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

HA! Those made me laugh out right..."Take your award Mr. Samll Woody 2006"...that is a scream

Anonymous said...

So many comments....so many of them inappropriate...

All things can be shall we say, overcome????

flieswithoutwings said...

It's never early enough to start worrying about "Mr. Small Woody 2007." You've got to keep your head in the game.

Ryan said...

It's not the size of the sword, it's how you use it in battle.

It's hard to battle without a girl.

Your right, girl first, battle second.

Anonymous said...

Its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean...

...but it takes a helluva long time to get to England in a rowboat!

Anonymous said...

wait who is sending you those? You should put them on your block list.

Anonymous said...

Your ex-wife still sends you emails? :) PI