Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'll give you something that you won't forget

Yesterday some of my friends and I went to watch the NCAA basketball final. One of them called earlier in the day to let me know that he was still planning on going, but that he was going to be late. I had been playing basketball earlier, and my voice sounded a little weird (mostly because we were playing one on one and I'd been running around more than usual so I was coughing stuff out of my lungs).

Him: Are you ok? You're not getting sick are you?
Me: No. It's just because I ran more today. You know how you get that crap coming up in your throat?
Him: Semen? No, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about that.

He's such a liar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siemen as in Siemens, or semen?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, were you coughing up man-goo, or electronics? Which is it?
AP

Native Minnow said...

Good call. I cheated and it's been edited to the correct spelling (man-goo, not electronics).