Thursday, April 05, 2007

Darling, come here

Yesterday I was walking across campus with a friend, and a girl that was walking toward us walked onto the grass to pass by.

Me (to my friend): I didn't mean to run her off the sidewalk like that. I thought there was plenty of room for both of us.
Him: There should have been plenty of room, but even so, you should feel bad. She had a pretty face.
Me: She had a face? All I noticed was her nice cleavage.
Him: It was nice.
Me: Maybe that's what made me run her off the sidewalk. It's like when you're learning how to ski and they tell you not to look at the trees or else you end up running into them. Don't look at the cleavage or you're going to end up there.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm not sure why that struck as being so funny, but I'm still laughing.

That's great.

Anonymous said...

In that particular situation, 'ending up there' would have been a bad thing, I'm pretty sure.

Anonymous said...

Derek, your blog is hands down the most entertaining!