Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's not the money, or the bloodstains on the wall, it's not my fault.

I had a very strange dream last night. I wouldn’t normally try to recreate something like a vivid dream for you, because I can hardly expect myself to convey all the details that make such a dream memorable, but I thought I’d give it a try just the same.

It’s that interesting.

Plus, it has the potential for bringing me monetary benefits as you will see shortly.

The part of the dream I remember began with me hanging out with a bunch of people I hardly know (in fact, one was a guy who I only know from reading his movie reviews online). We were at a strip club, so there were some boobies being flashed about, but that’s not what made it a memorable dream*.

A lot of the guys were buying lap dances, but I just needed to go to the bathroom. The movie critic told me that I didn’t want to use a strip club bathroom (probably good advice) and that I should just go to his place instead. Conveniently, it was right next door. So, I left and went to use his bathroom.

Now seems like an appropriate time to tell you that one of the members of our group had disappeared before I left, and the others were looking for him so they could buy him a lap dance.

When I went into the bathroom, I saw an empty box for a Spider Man invisibility suit. Makes sense, right? No wonder they couldn’t find the guy they were looking for. He was invisible! Anyway, I took care of my business and went back outside, only to hear the others calling this guy’s name (which I don’t remember). At that point I thought to myself that they could definitely get him to come out of hiding if they only had some My Little Pony toys to lure him out.

Then the My Little Pony song started playing. Except, the words were modified to the following:

My Little Pony makes you want to see the whores.

Then I woke up.

Do you see how this has potential monetary benefits? This will open up a whole new marketing demographic for My Little Pony items. Instead of only being able to sell them to little girls, they will now be purchased by frat boys everywhere.

I’ll be expecting a fat check from Hasbro any day now.




*I’m a guy. Guys dream about boobies pretty much every night (and all day long as well). There's nothing unique about that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking monetary benefits might come from the invisible spidy suit. My Little Pony completely knocked me down.

Anonymous said...

You're a freak.... PI

Ryan said...

I'm sure there's a support group for that type of dream....

In the meantime, better get your meds back on schedule.

That was a pretty twisted dream, but pretty good too. It beats jumping off buildings.

AnoMALIE said...

One of my friends got me a My Little Pony for my birthday this year... which I think is one of the reasons I'm laughing so hard with this (Oh man... my chest hurts).
My Little Pony makes you want to see the whores.
Man... that will be engraved in my mind forever.