Friday, April 13, 2007

I almost feel sorry for what I'm going to do

The other day one of my friends cracked a joke about inappropriate email addresses (for the full story go here). In case you're too lazy to click the link, he joked that another guy's email was sexualpredator@hotmail.com.

It got me thinking about other inappropriate email addresses, so I've listed a few here. Feel free to join in on the fun by suggesting your own. Without further ado, here are the ones I came up with:

tijuanacrackwhore@gmail.com

junkiegirl@earthlink.net

genitalherpesguy@aol.com

USAnumberonecokedealer@yahoo.com

ZodiacKiller@comcast.net

polygamistwife12@us.gov

snufffilmdirector@gmail.com

10000blowjobsgiven@yahoo.com

racist1@hatemail.com

guiltyofmurderingmywife@aol.com

5 comments:

Native Minnow said...

By the way, I initially wanted that last one to be guiltyofmurderingmywifeanddisposingofherbodyinavatofacidbeforecallingthepoliceandreportingherasmissing@aol.com. Unfortunately, as you can clearly see, that was too long (but still funny and slightly disturbing).

AnoMALIE said...

I call dibs on Tijuanacrackwhore (although I'm sure a transvestite already beat me to it. TJ's so dirty...)!

Anonymous said...

Well, my X's newest wife has the funniest one. Something about he likes her biscuit.
The first time she emailed me, I was like what??????
:)
Anyway, I would think it would be embarrassing to send emails like that but some people don't seem to mind.

(oh, and sexual predator is already taken...I think that's my X)

Anonymous said...

I think you should email those and find out if someone responds... :) Psychointern

Anonymous said...

brand new rocks.